Join the fun in the magical town of Green$treets by earning money to send animals to needy villages around the world. Players earn money by planting a beautiful garden, tossing items in the treehouse using a catapult, creating robots from recycled junk, saving energy around the house and keeping Shmootz™, the gooey slob who is always making a mess, from ruining all the fun! After the players earn the money to buy the animals, they take care of them by feeding and playing with them until they are ready to go home.
Green$treets teamed up with Heifer International to create a way for families to help end hunger and poverty. This new app will benefit those in need around the world and provide a fun environment in which playing is learning—kids learn that financial literacy makes not only our own lives better, but can make their entire world a better place. As children play the game, we can send emails to parents/grandparents so they may connect with Heifer to make real donations. Think how great your kids will feel if they use some of their allowance money helping real kids in other countries. Visit www.heifer.org to show your kids how their virtual game play can be connected with real giving.
Green$treets is a revolutionary new way to teach kids ages 5-10 about money and responsibility via fun game play—brought to you by Neale Godfrey, the creator and leader in the “Kids and Money” field since 1988 and New York Times #1 Bestselling Author of 27 books. The Green$treets system has been developed over the last 30 years in books and financial literacy curricula used throughout educational systems across the country and around the world. Kids play with a variety of characters, each with their own unique financial and ecological personalities, designed by award-winning Tom Hester, creator of Shrek.
Kids don’t even realize that they are learning essential money and math skills:
- Setting Goals
- Earning Money
- Saving & Spending Decision Making
- Giving to Charity
- Borrowing and Repaying Money
- Buying Insurance
Bring the magic of Green$treets to life by visiting the Green$treets store to obtain job cards, job charts and an activity book. Parents and grandparents can have children perform chores to earn allowance and start to understand the concept of work-for-pay in real life!
Sign up for FINGERPRINT within the Green$treets app to connect your child with parents, grandparents, educators and other special adults that you designate so you all can share the joy and education as kids reach their goals.
Includes the Fingerprint Play Experience for Kids and Parents:
- Family Play Circle – A single, shared family account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- Communication – Fingerprint’s proprietary safe social features – Mom-Comm and Kid-Comm – allow kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- Digital rewards – Fun and learning are the best reward, but now kids can also level up and earn expanded experiences with Fingerprint’s new Coin-o-copia.
- Play Insights – Fingerprint proactively delivers graphical learning reports to parents, detailing minutes played, apps played and most importantly, what was learned.